Be Alright operates entirely through community involvement. We would love your support in any form!
- Our volunteer events include the annual Back to School Back Drive and Holiday Parties for many our partnering organizations.
- Contact us via our "Be In Contact" section to let us know that you are interested in volunteering.
- Families and groups are welcome!
- The founder of Be Alright, Dr. Sonia Oyola, has mentored multiple interns as they discover their own supportive role in the domestic violence prevention community.
- Intern goals and schedules are flexible, as long as the primary purposes of service and support are attained. Potential interns must be sensitive, compassionate and considerate.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our "Be In Contact" section for more information.
- Be Alright has always been completely volunteer-based. With donations, the organization has been able to fund several focused projects including a new water heater for Apna Ghar Shelter, complete window blinds for Greenhouse Shelter, books for a children's activity room, backpacks and supplies for close to 1800 children and teens and many lovely holiday presents!
- Please consider donating to Be Alright via the DONATE NOW button below! Any amount is greatly appreciated. Your generosity will go far!